Land Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

oTM’s
OPEN
Latest topics
» Who's Still here?!
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm by Eternity

» Things To Do Update w.i.p
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm by Eternity

» Activity check
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm by Noctuam

» Evergreen Forest Densite
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm by Noctuam

» A Blood Life | A Literate Fantasy RP |
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am by Gemini

» Joining the pack
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm by Trance

» Dark desires
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am by Katana

» JOIN GBMP!
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am by Luna Fang

» Minecraft world
 Elements Guide w.i.p. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm by Katana

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
 Elements Guide w.i.p. Bxxjt

My Forum Elements Guide w.i.p. 1z5herp 

Elements Guide w.i.p.

3 posters

Go down

Elements Guide w.i.p. Empty Elements Guide w.i.p.

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:50 pm

These are the Elements that you can choose from. Just put it in your bio and wait to be accepted or denied. I still have to put up the rare and common and how many members can have this one and bla...

Air

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -manipulate the air, wind, and gas. (Common Unlimited)

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - teleport using air/wind currents. (Uncommon 1-20)

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - transform into a cloud of gas, fog, or mist. (Uncommon 1-20)

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate the weather by mixing water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity. (Very Uncommon 1-10)

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - suck up all the oxygen from a place. (May be rare 1-5)

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - breath anywhere (Very Uncommon 1-10)

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create blasts of air.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create and control heavenly winds.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create and control eerie winds.

Earth

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control, manipulate, and reshape the earth at will.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control and manipulate the weather by mixing water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate minerals and crystals.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - absorb/repel all water.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... manipulate metal at will.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate burnt matter.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate, control, and create lava, magma and volcanoes.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - make golems out of inanimate materials like rocks, wood, plants, magma, etc.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... can turn things into sand.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control and manipulate salt.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control and manipulate glass.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate and control dust particles.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate and control the powerful forces of nature itself.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate and control all forms of plastic.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - can control and manipulate sand.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control, manipulate and alter/reshape the surrounding terrain and landscape at will.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - teleport via the earth and earth-based materials.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Create, manipulate, control, reshape divine earth minerals.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Create, manipulate and control tainted and evil earth minerals.

Fire

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create, control and manipulate fire, flame and heat.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control and manipulate the weather by mixing water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - breathe out flames.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate lava, magma and volcanoes.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate and control the sun and sunlight.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Generate and control flames of hell.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Generate and control flames of Heaven.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - burn things.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - heat molecules to melt things.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - can control plasma.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create fireworks.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - explode self and reform.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create, control and manipulate heat.

Water

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate and control liquid water and mold it into any desired shape or form.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - adapted to underwater living.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - breathe underwater.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- control and manipulate the various aspects of the weather by mixing water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - absorb water.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - teleport across short or long distances through liquid water.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - turn into liquid water.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create, manipulate and control graceful waters.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create, manipulate and control evil and dangerous waters.

Darkness

Electricity/Lightning

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -Can generate whitish-blue lightning that also contains pure life energy.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control, generate or absorb electric fields and shoot lightning bolts.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - turn stuff on and off.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - absorb electricity.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -transform entire body into a lightning-like being of pure elcetrical energy

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - teleport with lightning.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create and control the brightest lightning.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create and control the darkest lightning.

Energy

Ice

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control ice, snow and other forms of frozen water.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - freeze things in solid ice.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - lower the temperature in kinetic atoms to freezing temperatures.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - control snow either as precipitation or already on the ground.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - shoot beams of freezing energy.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Light

Plants

Poison

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate poison.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create acids.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - has toxic blood.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - create poison.

• Poison Removal - removes all traces of poison, venom, acid, and toxin from an organism.

Weather

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - manipulate the various aspects of the weather by using water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - immunity to all weather-based abilities and effects.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - sense the future weather patterns.

Other

----------------------

I have to sort these xD and stuff c:
Metal 
Plant  
Smoke 
Telekinesis ( you can control objects) 

Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Libra Posts : 251
Kālā : 334

https://landofthewolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Elements Guide w.i.p. Empty Re: Elements Guide w.i.p.

Post by Keifer Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 am

If this were to be possible, I would like Keifer to have these elemental powers as a character. (: They are not too power demanding and can't really affect everyone when he uses them.

Ferrokinesis... manipulate metal at will. (This because Keifer is a blacksmith and he could tell which metal is good with Ferrokinesis!)

Plant Empathy - sense the feelings of plants. (Just something he was born with or learned to decipher from his own feelings.)
Nature Enhancement - heal nature (This coordinates with Plant Empathy, if a plant is injured, he will feel obliged to heal it.)

If all threee is not okay, I would like to save up to buy them! Smile Until then, I would just want Plant Empathy. These elements thing is really cool, btw!!

Keifer
Keifer
oTM
oTM

Dog
Virgo Posts : 70
Kālā : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:43 pm

I would like Shadow mimicry or umbrakinesis please? XD i would like them because it would work out nicely with my character, and i have some cool plans for them >:3
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon
Virgo Posts : 159
Kālā : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Keifer wrote:If this were to be possible, I would like Keifer to have these elemental powers as a character. (: They are not too power demanding and can't really affect everyone when he uses them.

Ferrokinesis... manipulate metal at will. (This because Keifer is a blacksmith and he could tell which metal is good with Ferrokinesis!)

Plant Empathy - sense the feelings of plants. (Just something he was born with or learned to decipher from his own feelings.)
Nature Enhancement - heal nature (This coordinates with Plant Empathy, if a plant is injured, he will feel obliged to heal it.)

If all threee is not okay, I would like to save up to buy them! :)Until then, I would just want Plant Empathy. These elements thing is really cool, btw!!

Thank you Keifer, please pick only 2 but all those you are allowed to pick from. Members can have up to 2 elemental powers to start off with and get up to only 4-6. So you can buy anymore elements if you want, they are 100 Kālā each, for buying.

Katana wrote:I would like Shadow mimicry or umbrakinesis please? XD i would like them because it would work out nicely with my character, and i have some cool plans for them >:3
You can have them both c:
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Keifer Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Okay, Eternity! ^^ Plant Empathy and Nature Enhancement if I can have those two.
Keifer
Keifer
oTM
oTM

Dog
Virgo Posts : 70
Kālā : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:31 pm

You can, put them on your bio so you won't forget. ^^
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum