Land Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

oTM’s
OPEN
Latest topics
» Who's Still here?!
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm by Eternity

» Things To Do Update w.i.p
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm by Eternity

» Activity check
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm by Noctuam

» Evergreen Forest Densite
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm by Noctuam

» A Blood Life | A Literate Fantasy RP |
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am by Gemini

» Joining the pack
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm by Trance

» Dark desires
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am by Katana

» JOIN GBMP!
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am by Luna Fang

» Minecraft world
Evergreen Forest Densite EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm by Katana

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Evergreen Forest Densite Bxxjt

My ForumEvergreen Forest Densite 1z5herp 

Evergreen Forest Densite

2 posters

Go down

Evergreen Forest Densite Empty Evergreen Forest Densite

Post by Noctuam Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Evergreen Forest Densite Sand-cave-shawnee-forest

This is the main den site for the Evergreen Forest Pack.

Prey
mice
hares
snakes
Noctuam
Noctuam
Admin
Admin

Buffalo
Pisces Posts : 35
Kālā : 198

Back to top Go down

Evergreen Forest Densite Empty Re: Evergreen Forest Densite

Post by Autumn Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:36 pm

The brown timber brute with the very light cyan eyes looked inside the large cave, which could possibly be a den. This startled him a little, he shouldn't be too close to the den of a wolf pack. He then relaxed a little only scenting one scent a female which had claimed these lands. Autumn looked around at the trees all of them where bare except some which still held little leaves onto their branches. He looked to the ground which was colored with different leaves, different colors, shapes, and size. The brute smiled a bit before trotting happily over to a natural pile of leaves, he jumped into the pile sending leaves flying in different directions.
Autumn
Autumn

Kālā : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctuam Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Noctuam stop and smiled as the male jumped into a pile of leaves. "There is a bigger pile behind here if you want to sent leaves flying again" It had been some time since wolves had been around her land and she was surprised that this loner had come here. " if your hungry....." she trailed off she had not idea what this loner wanted.
Noctuam
Noctuam
Admin
Admin

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Autumn got to his paws quickly he was quite imbarrased for his pup like behavoir. "I am sorry miss..." He trailed off when the alpha seemed more welcoming then aggressive. "I am quiet hungry-but if it's too much trouble I can leave." As he spoke he showed nothing but respect for the Kahu, he knew the ways of the pack. However he was just starting to like his loner days. When his head raised to meet the eyes of the Kahu he smiled and wagged his tail seeing nothing but beauty.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctuam Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:20 pm

She laugh in a pure hearty tone. "There is nothing to be sorry for, in fact it's been some time since I've laughed" her eyes glazed over as memories came flooding back. She shook her head " As for food there's a brace of rabbit just in the the cave entrance help yourself" She jumped down off the ledge. Her lithe body making her landing unheard. "come I'll show you" she went in on silent paw steps.

Noctuam
Noctuam
Admin
Admin

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Autumn smiled and followed quickly behind the wolf. "May I ask you for your name?" He asked as he followed behind the female. His paw steps making loud crunch noises as his weight crushed the decaying leaves beneath his paws.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctuam Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 pm

She smiled "Noctuam, most just call me Noc" stopping she dragged out the the brace of rabbits. "here, help yourself" not far away was her bed, made of leaves feathers and furs she settled down and sighed a smile still on her maw " so you know my name, but what's yours?" she longed to ask him the questions that burned away in her head but she didn't want to scare him off.
Noctuam
Noctuam
Admin
Admin

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:00 am

Noctuam, what a lovely name. He thought to himself as he bent down to dig into the rabbit. When he finished the rabbit he sat down and watched as she layed in her bed. "My name is Autumn." He said with a smile and looked around at the colorful leaves that had fallen to the ground. "Like the season." He smiled then turned his attention back on Noctuam, seeing she might have something on her mind. "What is it?" He asked not knowing if she really had something on her mind.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctuam Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:31 pm

"Why did you come here after all this time, I've seen you around my Borders before..." light filtered through the cave and her eyes when from piercing yellow to white. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if this cave was full of other wolves,would I want it back to a time of solitude or would I like the activity" she sighed " I'm just tired of being alone and left to my own devices" it shocked her that she had just said the one thing that had been troubling her for months. A shriek fill the cave as Aurum landed on the the ledge that she had made her dwelling place, the golden eagle began to pick apart a rabbit she had caught." well not entirely alone, sorry to unload my burdens on to you, if you wish you can leave"she sighed and got up to leave "Passerem, why did you have to go get yourself killed and  leave me alone" "I have to go, to a meeting, if you follow me or not it's up to you, either way....."
She made her way out of the den to the meeting place, a familiar weight settled on her and she knew Aurum had alighted on her shoulder.

-To the Meeting-
Noctuam
Noctuam
Admin
Admin

Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctuam Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm

THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED