Land Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

oTM’s
OPEN
Latest topics
» Who's Still here?!
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm by Eternity

» Things To Do Update w.i.p
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm by Eternity

» Activity check
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm by Noctuam

» Evergreen Forest Densite
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm by Noctuam

» A Blood Life | A Literate Fantasy RP |
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am by Gemini

» Joining the pack
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm by Trance

» Dark desires
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am by Katana

» JOIN GBMP!
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am by Luna Fang

» Minecraft world
Stone Forge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm by Katana

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Stone Forge - Page 3 Bxxjt

My ForumStone Forge - Page 3 1z5herp 

Stone Forge

+12
Fenrir
Ocean
Mystic
Backster
Trance
Luna Fang
Fiacre
Gemini
Katana
Lexes
Noctuam
Eternity
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stone Forge - Page 3 Empty Re: Stone Forge

Post by Gemini Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Gemini's eyes fell upon a new wolf that enter stone forge. As the male bounded up beside her she tensed a little but soon forgot about as the wolf began to speak. She looked at the others to see who would go first.
Gemini
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Aquarius Posts : 191
Kālā : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctuam Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 pm

" there is nothing at has changed in the forest" she was done. there was nothing to say she was alone again once more.
Noctuam
Noctuam
Admin
Admin

Buffalo
Pisces Posts : 35
Kālā : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Luna started to stretch and yawned again. "whats going to happen now" she thought to herself. she looked around again and stood up and shook her fur.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog
Scorpio Posts : 64
Kālā : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Katana shook her head at the wolf and turned her neck to another wolf, who called out from on top of a rock. she was slightly confused, she did not know what to do. Her large claws flexed in and out as she stood stress fully still. "Um, what's going on?" she called out, her voice rough. she flinched as her neck suddenly stung, like claws ripping through your flesh. My scar... she realized quickly. She tried not to make any noises of pain by shutting her jaws so fast, she felt the salty tang of blood well around her lips. She stood nervelessly stood, silently begging for the meeting to be over so she can tend to her scar.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon
Virgo Posts : 159
Kālā : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Keifer Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Keifer arrived to the area slightly cautious, he had only just joined a pack in this land and knew of none wolves in the neighboring packs.

He had his torch at paw around his neck, dangling like his welder's mask, clanking against his legs with each step.

He smelled some of his pack had been here, but Keifer was not even willing to go find them, as he knew of them barely. He sat back on his haunches and scratched his ear nonchalantly. He growled under his breath in annoyance, what was the point of this meeting anyways?
Keifer
Keifer
oTM
oTM

Dog
Virgo Posts : 70
Kālā : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:13 am

Mystic heard the meeting be called she looked up confused but stayed quiet and close to Trance. Seeing many wolves came while she was off in 'lala land' made her feel uneasy. She Stared at all the wolves and tryed to memorize their scents. Her eyes briefly whent by all the wolves and landed on the male (Eternity) whom called the meeting.
Mystic
Mystic

Dragon
Libra Posts : 49
Kālā : 77

http://theskyefallpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Faith padded threw the trees to the clearing she stoped at the edge of the trees . Will these wolfs hurt me Faith thought to herself she looked to the sky the clouds that had began to form over her she had accidently called on the lighting she would let it be there but not summon it yet untill she was sure she was in danger she really didnt want to hurt anyone
Faith
Faith

Kālā : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Backster wrote:-He had fallen asleep from waiting, but as he heard howls, he woke up, with a yawn, He didn't see trance by his side, He knew she wouldn't leave him here, she had to be at the meeting, He sighs before getting up, stretching with another yawn, he scanned the area for trance, but a hawk shadow caught his eye, He looked up, He saw the hawk, circling about Odd.. Why would a hawk be here.. He thought with a tilt of his head, before laying down, hoping trance would return to him-
The light grey fae slowly rose from where she was sitting with Mystic. She had realized that she had forgotten all about her mate! "Umm... I have to go take care of something..." Trance said, as she walked to where she thought Backster would be. "Wow... I must be a horrible mate..." she thought inside her head. She quickly tried to locate Backster's scent. "Backster! My love! Where are you?" She ran now. Her heart beating fast. She just hoped that Backster didn't hate her for running away from him.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Taurus Posts : 301
Kālā : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Backster Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 pm

-He had gone looking for her, He was a bit worried, He sniffed and sniffed, Then his ears perked at a howl, Trace! He barked in his head, he ran to the howl, before stopping, He howled back- "Trance! im here, my love! im coming!" -After his howl was done, He ran towards her-
Backster
Backster

Kālā : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:12 pm

The light grey fae perked her ears when she heard the voice of her mate, Backster. She rushed right up to him when she found him. "Oh Backtser! I'm so sorry I had to keep you waiting. I... I feel like a horrible mate...". Tears came to Trance's eyes. Her heart felt almost broken. "Oh Backster, please talk to me...". She softly rubbed her scent all over the cream colored male. Letting him know that she loves him very much.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Backster Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 pm

-He sighed in happiness and relief when he saw her, He smiles at her worried words- "Oh no, No, No... your a wonderful mate... Dont you ever think that your horrible.." -He licks her tears dry, licking her fur, letting her know that he loves her back, and always will-
Backster
Backster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:31 am

Katana rolled her eyes when she saw the two wolves licking each other joyfully in front of everybody. ''hey! You two! Quit that!" she yelled in annoyance, her red eyes squinted.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Faith stepped out of the trees causiously revealing herself to the wolves she smiled at them awaiting their reaction
Faith
Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Trance seemed to calm down a little when she realized that Backster was comforting her. "You're right... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just thought that you might've not liked me after I had ran away like that..". Trance licked him back in a loving way. Her ears perked to what another wolf had told the two mates. She suddenly turned her head towards Katana. "Jealous much??" she said as she rolled her eyes. "If you don't like it you can always move to another designated area". Trance then turned her attention to the handsome wolf and hid her face into his fur. She then whispered something into his ear. "Lone wolves these days... They need to learn to Ignore. I don't really know why they won't. But I love you so much". The Kahu wrapped her tail around Backster in love and respect.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Backster Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:11 pm

-He turned to Katana and snorted before saying- "Mind your own Beeswax" -He turned his attention back to his mate as he felt her face get buried in his fur, He smiles, before saying in a teasing reply- "Of course im right" -He licks her face, lovingly, before chuckling at her whisper, before whispering back in agreement- "Yea, They sure do have a nosey sniffer, These days... back when i was a pup, loners wouldn't even talk to alphas like that, unless they had a death wish. I love you to, and always will, My queen" -He smiles, as the male Kahu did the same with his tail, in return, licking her muzzle-
Backster
Backster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Trance continued to burry her face into Backster's fur. "Know what? I'm tired of others making fun of us... Let's go behind a huge rock and love cuddle. It makes more sense that way..." Trance said in whisper tone so only Backster could hear. She felt as he licked her muzzle which made her relax a lot more. She slowly got up and quietly motioned for her mate to follow. She saw a huge rock nearby and quietly made her way to the back so others couldn't see her. She just hoped that Backster could easily follow her. "Back here.." the female Kahu said in a soft whisper tone. She knew that she would feel more comfortable behind something that no one else could see the two wolves. "Oh by the way my love, it gave me pleasure when you called me your queen. I loved that so much. I have never been called a queen before. That's why it gave me so much pleasure".
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:38 pm

(ewww trance, that sounded gross when u said "it gave me great pleasure when you called me queen" xD)

Katana threw her head back in surprise as the two lovers walked behind an large rock, talking about how loners are so nosy or something. Katana frowned darkly. No one speaks to me like that, even an Kuhu... She thought darkly as her heavy body leaped off the rock she was on to the rock the two mates where behind. "Dont ever talk to me like that you idiots, what good did you do for your pack except cuddle with each other?" (ooo burned xD) she snarled loudly, not caring if anybody else hears her. She gave out a tiny yelp as the scar on her neck worsened in pain, but she ain't got time for that. (Lol! get it? xD) She sighed dramatically and waited for the two lovers to come rushing out from the rock, ready for their come backs.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 pm

(What the heck, Katana?)

Trance noticed that Katana was on the rock that her and Backster were behind. She listened carefully to what Katana had to say directly towards the two Kahu's. "I'm sorry, was I talking to you?" Trance said in a sassy tone. "By the way... You do NOT call us idiots! I demand an apology!!" Trance felt kinda mad that Katana had walked in on where they were. She let out a low growl and walked away, hoping that Backster would tag along. "Freakin loners these days... Gosh..." she said madly under her breath. She went and layed down somewhere so she could control her temper.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Backster Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

-He smiles, he was relaxed, as he felt his mates head get buried in his fur, He could barely hear her words, but he understood her- "i agree" -He got up from his sit, and he followed his queen, smiling, his tail wagging. He went behind the rock with her, once they both were behind the rock, He took advantage right away, He nuzzled his mate, his tail wagging, He listened to her words, carefully- "Yea? Then im the first" -He smiles, before nuzzling his mate once more, He heard a snarl from above them, before he knew it there was a huge agruement between Trance and Katana, he growled at Katana- "If you dont enjoy watching us, Then why are you following us? Apologize to Trace!" -He snapeed as his eyes slowly turned to firey rage-
Backster
Backster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Trance felt as if her feelings box was shattered to pieces. She couldn't handle herself. Tears came running down her face. "Why...? Why...? Why does everything happen to me? First in my childhood and now right now?? What the heck is wrong with this world?!" She turned her sad look over towards her mate to see if he was coming or not. She carefully set her head down on the ground, feeling her heart beat becoming very fast. She tried to breathe deeply. "Relax deeper..." a voice said in her mind. Was there ever time to relax?? Trance didn't think so.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Luna looks up at the word idiot, "Hey that was uncalled for Katana" she says after she locates who said that. She then looks to trance and Backster.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog
Scorpio Posts : 64
Kālā : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Backster Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:02 am

-He growled at Katana, He looked over at Trance as he saw the tears, he walked over, He licked her tears dry, he nuzzled her neck before laying down next to her, He licked her, making her relax- "Shh... Shh.. Sleep... Sleep... Relax my queen, Relax... everythings fine..." -He stated, not trying to hpnotize her, just trying to make her relax, He licks her-
Backster
Backster

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:14 am

Faith saw the comotion that was happening she walked out to the open and looked at the wolf who was now crying 'Why are you all fighting are you not a pack , do you not respect each other ' she asked in pup innocence
Faith
Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 am

Trance continued to feel sad and upset. She then realized that Backster had come to comfort her. She listened to his deeply soothing voice, which seemed to be very hypnotizing as well. She took a few deep breaths and slowly let them out. She felt the soft licks from her mate, which seemed to slow down everything. "Gosh... I just feel like sleeping now..." Trance said as she began to feel herself relax deeper. She leaned her head onto Backster's side and took another deep breath. She thought about her very name, and how it meant a very relaxed and hypnotic state. She hoped that Backster could somehow lull her into that state. She licked him back in a very loving way. Her heartbeat began to slow to a perfect, rhythmic pace. "Ya know... This might be the perfect time for you to hypnotize me to sleep... I really need the relaxation here..." the Kahu said as she allowed herself to relax even more and more.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:22 am

katana turned her head surprised as the kuha broke into tears. She did not expect it to go so far that trance would break into emotion. Katana sighed and jumped off the rock to leave them to their doing. She had not felt any pleasure from calling them idiots, she she wouldn't of stayed on the rock any longer even if the kuha didn't start crying. Katana glanced around her, everybody was staring at her, shocked looks on their faces. Katana gave a tiny growl in warning. In the corner of her dull red eyes, Katana saw a pup, a bit younger than a year, ask a question. "Ah, young one, we are not all a pack, we are separated by six kuha's Katana said emotionless. She kept walking a bit away from the wolves, until it was hard to see her. Katana laid down on the rocky soil by the stream and let her red eyes close for just a second.

(BTW Katana didn't jump on ur guyz rock, but now u think that i'll just roll with it xD)
(P.S guys, dont take this to heart, katana is not a nice wolf, I hope u dont go all berserk on me or something xD im not evil. katana is. Period.)
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down